• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
This is exactly what I predicted a few days ago (as a 49er fan). 49ers are still the better team and will go further this year regardless of tonight's result.

Talon

Here we go!

Buccaneers QB Josh Freeman likely to seek a trade

With the relationship between Tampa Bay Buccaneers starting quarterback Josh Freeman and coach Greg Schiano seen by league and team sources as beyond repair, Freeman is likely to ask for a deal ahead of next month's trade deadline. Schiano, whose tenure already stands at a perilous point despite coaching just 17 NFL games, further alienated the quarterback by revealing why he was absent for a team photo, and the lack of trust between the men has long been no secret in that locker room.

Furthermore, several executives on other clubs believe Schiano's refusal to ever really endorse Freeman is an attempt to undermine general manager Mark Dominik, who drafted Freeman in the first round prior to Schiano's arrival from Rutgers and who has also worked diligently to add talent to that roster in recent years. Many around the league believe Schiano would like to have full roster control as well, viewing Freeman -- who threw for over 4,000 yards and nearly 30 touchdowns last year -- as a pawn in a would-be power struggle.

Tampa's drafting of quarterback Mike Glennon in the third round this spring -- Glennon is clearly seen as “Schiano's guy” within the organization -- is just another indication that Freeman's future is elsewhere. In the final year of his rookie deal, with his value being undermined by the head coach, and with the Bucs making no attempts to extend him, a trade request by Freeman is one of few options available to the youngster.
There's more where Smithers tries to compare him to Elway, Montana and Manning, which I refuse to quote out of respect for anyone with a brain.
Link

Come on, Sexy Rexy.

bionic77

Kaeps ball was a tiny bit short but still a great INT by Sherman. Most corners drop that ball or fuck up their jump.

Hawks officially own Niners. I still wonder if they can win on the road if they don't get homefield.

Might be a Steelers/Hawks rematch this year.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss something? What is with everyone saying doe instead of though all the sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom