• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This is how you catch like a boss...

Jose-Fernandez.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats are on pace for 26 points against a defense they usually struggle against(minus Gronkowski Amandola and Vereen) and people are worried about their offense?

? Have you watched the game? This clearly isn't the same jets team. The pats should be up by 3 touchdowns right now, but dropped passes and sloppy play has blown it. Toms numbers are poor, but how many of his incomplete passes were catchable?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna blame Dobson for that one, Tom?

Edit: Oh christ, the announcers are blaming the receiver. Wow.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
? Have you watched the game? This clearly isn't the same jets team. The pats should be up by 3 touchdowns right now, but dropped passes and sloppy play has blown it. Toms numbers are poor, but how many of his incomplete passes were catchable?

Oh it's not perfect but for being bad, they are doing just fine - and they only going to improve over the season. Going be scary by week 16

The Jets are being given this game on a platter. HOW DO YOU NOT CAPITALIZE?! Other teams would dream of being in this position. I... I cannot understand.

Totally disagree. Drops are terrible but he's getting open down the field consistently. He and Brady just need to develop chemistry, they've both been making mistakes. Last one was on Brady.

That is what I meant, sorry if I was clear enough. I had the same feeling with 85 last week and now Dobson.

Hopefully they can work it out, he is getting open really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom