• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Mathis whiffs an open-field tackle. But it slows Garcon down enough for Levy...who also whiffs the open-field tackle. Lions defense everyo--

Oh a touchdown. So yeah as I was saying. Lions are done.

Jonathan Franklin is better than Eddie Lacy. This is why when someone offers you a 1st round pick for your marginal running back, you take it and don't ask questions. Good job for once, Cleveland.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Classic Lions DB play. Thanks, Gunther.

That's a TD--I think he caught it before he crossed the plane, meaning all he has to do is cross the plane.

Wow--guess not.

I want to stop watching this Giants game but it's like a beautiful car wreck that keeps on skidding down the streets. You just want to see what more destruction they can inflict on themselves.

Doorman

Nice pass by Griffin..

....The Lions D sucks ass... :(

This is the sort of game that proves that even if our front line is decent, it takes more than that to actually have a good defense. Our linebackers and corners still aren't up to snuff, and the pass-rush isn't going to force pressure on literally every play in a game. It's not a catch in this case but the crappy performance still stands.

Given how the Lions offense has played, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by that one score.

Having to settle for a field goal after that turnover, with Burleson's catch pulling us to the red zone, is going to come back to haunt us, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom