• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate Matt schoob. Weak ass noodle will never ever lead the Texans to anything with weak minded overrated offense genius Kubes.

Slowest QB in the god damn league. FREE CASE!!!!

Tamanon

Banned
Read on Twitter it was about 60/40 Giants fans at kickoff...too many transplants in Charlotte and fairweather fans

It's weird, because when I went to the Seahawks game, it was pretty full. I should go watch the tape again to see if I can see myself, we were basically right behind the uprights about 15 rows up.

Doorman

Okay what is going on with the director of the Lions-Skins game and all of these slow-mo QB lip-licking shots? It's really starting to creep me out a bit.

This is the sort of game that proves that even if our front line is decent, it takes more than that to actually have a good defense. Our linebackers and corners still aren't up to snuff, and the pass-rush isn't going to force pressure on literally every play in a game. It's not a catch in this case but the crappy performance still stands.

Well we drafted a CB in the 2nd round (slay)......

but he gets benched every game and replaced by a washed up vet(Mathis)

Bowser

It's weird, because when I went to the Seahawks game, it was pretty full. I should go watch the tape again to see if I can see myself, we were basically right behind the uprights about 15 rows up.

Yeah I was there too and it was a good crowd. But another 0-2 start (4th in 5 years I think) and fickle fans don't mix.

edit: also Panthers fans always try to "avoid traffic" and leave with 5 min left in the game even if it's close -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom