• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone's watching Cincy and GB, but woooooooo Saints 3-0. interestingly enough though, it's the DEFENSE that's been the standout in these first 3. Drew's been off his shots a bit (albeit on still hard passes, but ones he used to make consistently 4-5 years ago). Kenny Vaccaro and Junior Galette stepping up the pressure on the QB, something that's been sorely missing. The #1 issue on this team is that piss poor o-line. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zach Strief is a beat up old codger who needs to be let go at RT. And Charles Brown simply does not have the athletic talent to hold up at LT following Bushleague's departure. We fix, hell, EITHER of those two and I guarantee we won't have another game like today where up until 4:00 left in the 4th Brees was the leading rusher.

Bowser

Panthers: Today’s 38-0 win over the #Giants was also the largest margin of victory in #Panthers franchise history. #NYGvsCAR

Damon Amendolara: Panthers have handed Coughlin 3 of his most humiliating losses ever: 23-0 at NYG '06 playoffs. 41-9 final game Giants Stadium. Today's mess.

fridaydammmmnnnnnn.gif

effzee

Holy crap at the Browns.

I thought for sure Minn would steam roll over them. Picked Minny's D.

Amazing finish.

GB-Cincy also going down to the wire. Great finishes.

all up to ponder.

X7FqA7x.png

He wants all time great Viking Brent back.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Do you think we really stand a chance against the Broncos or the NE Bradys? Seriously? We will feast on the cushy schedule after our ass beatings from the Niners and Hawks and make it in as the 4th division winner (maybe) and beat the Bengals again. Saving Kubiak and his son another year.

We are better than the Ravens but again came out unprepared, unwilling to adapt and Matt just shits himself.
This team can beat anybody. So yea I do think they can beat manning and Brady. Seriously, it's. one. Game. We killed the ravens last year, shit happens.

They didn't come out unprepared, they went on a 7 minute drive to start the game and the ravens defense stepped up in the red zone, they get paid too. That ravens LB made a great play on the ball. Lechler out kicked his coverage on the punt return. The texans defense played lights out till the second half, when the o couldn't get anything going.
Did you think they were going to come in and steamroll them without Duane brown? That d line is pretty fucking good.

I don't buy the unprepared crap, there were two bad plays that turned the game around.

Why you gonna freak out, it's week 3, it's never as good as it seems when they win and never as bad as it looks when they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom