• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the offense has to take the field, huh.

Man, just negative after negative play. Going to get blown out just because of time of possession.

Henne down.

It's disgusting watching this offense. I'm seriously waiting for us to end the season with negative yards as our team total. I'd rather have Gabbert than Henne at this point, Henne is crap (so is Gabbert) but at least we can pretend he can get good... I don't know, such a frustrating offense to watch. Anemic isn't even the right word for it, and even MJD is struggling. :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's disgusting watching this offense. I'm seriously waiting for us to end the season with negative yards as our team total. I'd rather have Gabbert than Henne at this point, Henne is crap (so is Gabbert) but at least we can pretend he can get good... I don't know, such a frustrating offense to watch. Anemic isn't even the right word for it, and even MJD is struggling. :(
I'm sure the Jags are in the process of cleaning house, but it'll take a little while for things to come together.

Narag

Bring in Tebow to resurrect your O.

Tamanon

Banned
The worst part is, I can already tell the Jags are going to pick the wrong QB in the draft. I feel like a fucking Browns fan. They've worn me down over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom