• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Jags are in the process of cleaning house, but it'll take a little while for things to come together.

Probably but the lack of progress in the QB position for the past couple of years is just painful to watch. I know Garrard was going to be a decent size cap hit if we kept him but there's no way he would have played worse than the 4 quaterbacks we've gone through the last couple of years.

The worst part is, I can already tell the Jags are going to pick the wrong QB in the draft. I feel like a fucking Browns fan. They've worn me down over the years.

:lol I never say this because I'm afraid it will come true. This is by far my biggest fear, they finally pick a QB in an early pick and they pick a crap QB.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Commentators are saying Lynch is going to be tired. Haha, no he won't. It'll probably be Christine Micheal time by the half.

tannehill is horrible in 2 minutes just the worse. No internal clock, no awareness.

Inexperience I guess but yeah that was terrible, easily could have gotten closer at least for a few shots in the end zone. At least it's only a 3 point game considering all the sudden injuries and our D playing like shit. Hopefully the offense comes out clicking again and we get a TD to go on top.

Tamanon

Banned
Henne is terrible.

He just brings no threat whatsoever if he can't sit in the pocket. Never rolls out, never scrambles, doesn't even seem to go through his progressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom