• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost can't believe I am saying this as a Jaguars fan, but I am looking forward to Gabbert coming back. Bridgewater to Blackmon does have a nice ring to it.

jWILL253

Banned
I remember an article a few weeks ago saying that the Niners are one of those teams you don't want to play after they lose in the week prior. One of those teams that "gets angry after a loss".

Welp, looks like Harbaugh and Kapernick have been in stress & anger management classes...

Does it use the network broadcasts? Are you watching the Niners game? Shit was chugging even OTA at some points.
The stream just cuts to black randomly. Watching red zone mostly (Colts/Niners is on CBS)

I'm watching the Dolphins game, and it's really janky. It was great for the first set of games.
Good to see it's not just me, anyway.

Freaking NFL. Get your crap together, it's 2013!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I remember an article a few weeks ago saying that the Niners are one of those teams you want to play after they lose in the week prior. One of those teams that "gets angry after a loss".
That's what I was expecting, but apparently they're still winded from being punched in the gut.

In the 2nd quarter, no less. Those monsters.

Terrible indeed. No respect for the game, and no respect for the Jags. Just need to punt on every offensive possession from now on, maybe allow some safeties to let the Jags back into this one. That's classy, right guys?

Hey, our offense needs this.

Your offense needs class. The most important thing in the NFL. If, or should I say when somebody gets injured now, that's totally gonna be karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom