• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Jaguars football: About to score a TD with 1 minute left in the half, but turn it over and allow the other team to march 80 yards for a TD of their own.

adsfklejawfiojwoifaiosdfojadklfjalksjklasdjfds kldfj kslajf lkdas fa slfja iofefj efj a jfeaoi fjaelkf jalf je jfaie ljkfea jks

Going to jump off a bridge now

jWILL253

Banned
Who here took the spread on Jags? Hell, the way this one is going, the Hawks might double the spread by the time the game is done...

Paches

I love reading opponent game threads. Some Jags fan:

I want to rip on Henne, but my anger at him has been overridden by a sudden burning hatred for Pete Carroll. You’re up 17-0 against a team in bad shape, you just killed their one chance to score before the half, and rather than go into the half with that lead, they’re trying to run up the score even more?

What the fuck, man? I don’t care if we lose. I want our defense to come out after the half and just BREAK Seattle players all over the field. Or, at the very least, knock a guy out of bounds right into Carroll’s face and knock HIS ass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom