• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Gloriously bad!

They just need to do their part and steal a game or two from the Bears, then roll over for the Packers so we can take the division at 8-8!

I just fail to see how they can have the best offensive weapon in the league, in their backfield, and still manage to go 0-3.

Is Ponder that bad, or is that defense a problem for them?

Doomsayer

49ers are not winning this game.

Carlos Rogers looks afraid to tackle people. Defensive line is getting no pressure and there are open receivers everywhere.

Super bowl losers curse indeed.

Trey

Manuel is shrinking in the face of this defense. Not making any of his throws. Spiller benched or injured, not a good look regardless.

JCizzle

49ers are not winning this game.

Carlos Rogers looks afraid to tackle people. Defensive line is getting no pressure and there are open receivers everywhere.

Super bowl losers curse indeed.

Carlos has been terrible for over a year. Amendola bent him over last year along with every other slot guy.

I just fail to see how they can have the best offensive weapon in the league, in their backfield, and still manage to go 0-3.

Is Ponder that bad, or is that defense a problem for them?
Ponder is indeed that bad. I didn't see enough of the game today to comment on the defense, but any time you give up 31 points to the Browns I imagine you have problems on that side of the ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom