• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

How about best Phins QB since Marino? Okay...that's not saying much either. However, Tannehill has to be putting his name up there with Luck, RG3 and Wilson from last year's class. He's good. Fumbles aside, he's been playing as good as, if not better than the rest of his class. Especially considering his receiving corp and offensive line. Dude gets sacked so much, but gets up and sticks it in the defense's eye anyway. It says a lot that Phins fans are no longer worried about that position. PEACE.

Pennington wasn't all that bad. He made Tammy cry by being drafted ahead of him.

Paches

From @NFL_memes

BUzqcldCMAErHOp.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
why didn't he challenge the first one. bush was clearly in on the first one. this one isn't going to be conclusive. so dumb. lovie-esque.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Note the announcement "Chicago is challenging the ruling on the field, that it is a touchdown."

Which means when they overturn, NO TOUCHDOWN.

jakncoke

Banned
I want let out my rage on every single one of your bullshit troll posts. But I cant too numb, All I know is you bitches are getting your vents out from looking up at Steelers for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom