• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

PAnAv5y.jpg

Remember how we were talking about the 49ers not being the same since that game against New England? Think the same could be said about Pittsburgh and that game against Denver.

Pimpwerx

That isn't much of a compliment.

How about best Phins QB since Marino? Okay...that's not saying much either. However, Tannehill has to be putting his name up there with Luck, RG3 and Wilson from last year's class. He's good. Fumbles aside, he's been playing as good as, if not better than the rest of his class. Especially considering his receiving corp and offensive line. Dude gets sacked so much, but gets up and sticks it in the defense's eye anyway. It says a lot that Phins fans are no longer worried about that position. PEACE.

jWILL253

Banned
I predict that Leslie Fraizer will get shitcanned by Week 5.

No excuse for his team to constantly fail to break the 10-win barrier with all the weapons he's had during his tenure. That, AND his apparent stubborness when it comes to finding a decent QB...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Happy_Cat.jpg

Didn't see the game as I was driving home from Montreal. Just saw the highlights dat last pass to Cameron mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Dat Josh Gordon back mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Happiness if even for one week...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Now let me see if Gondo gave me the salt I needed for Hoyer doing pretty well.

I predict that Leslie Fraizer will get shitcanned by Week 5.

No excuse for his team to constantly fail to break the 10-win barrier with all the weapons he's had during his tenure. That, AND his apparent stubborness when it comes to finding a decent QB...
Steelers and Vikes in London next week. One of them comes home with a win, the other leaves their coach in the UK. Make it happen, Goodell!!!

harSon

Banned
Knowing that your team is not going to get a win is kind of liberating. Is this how Raiders and Browns fans feel year after year? There's no stress once you come to grips with your team being shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom