• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Caplan says Banner is determined to trade Josh Gordon because of off field issues.

Not sure of these issues.

What are they?

We need help at WR. Without Maclin when teams double DeSean, we have to rely on guys like Avant and Cooper who can get no separation.

EDIT: How about a 6th round pick? Boldin went for that and Gordon isn't Boldin level good.

Colasante

Caplan says Banner is determined to trade Josh Gordon because of off field issues.

49ers and Ravens make sense as possible destinations. Patriots too, although their rookies may have found their groove this week. I guess a 3rd or 4th might make sense for compensation, considering he's one offense away from a season-long suspension.

Vio-Lence

Banned
ok defensive touchdown. i think i might just go to my DVR and watch breaking bad and get back to this game later. steelers are sad.

Colasante

Not sure of these issues.

What are they?

We need help at WR. Without Maclin when teams double DeSean, we have to rely on guys like Avant and Cooper who can get no separation.

EDIT: How about a 6th round pick? Boldin went for that and Gordon isn't Boldin level good.

Can almost guarantee that's not happening. Gordon is much younger, cheaper, and more explosive. He has the talent to be a top 10 receiver, but he's apparently a knucklehead. If the compensation is that low, there's no reason not to keep him.

DomZ

PSbGW1L.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom