• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

One of the worst football weekends in recent memory. Some truly awful games today, and even the close games were poor for the most part.

Fuck me.

I hate everything right now.
You want the silver lining? We were going to suck this year anyway. So, low to no expectations. You can watch and not get stressed out. Just shake your head at them instead of bursting a blood vessel in your brain.

It's the same way Gata handles being a Jags fan. He's so subdued all the time.

bionic77

You want the silver lining? We were going to suck this year anyway. So, low to no expectations. You can watch and not get stressed out. Just shake your head at them instead of bursting a blood vessel in your brain.

Gata is Gata no matter how great or bad his team is.

Bad example.

DarkFlow

Banned

Same as being a Cards fan. I just embrace the suck.

Fox318

lXRv6N6.gif

thats what fans who cheer for a rapist deserve

WedgeX

Banned
Sports play-by-play & color commentary might be the most pointless thing about a sports broadcast.

It's a bit redundant...

You've clearly never been exposed to great local radio sports broadcasts. In Detroit the Lions, Wings, and Michigan Football far exceed any of the national coverage. Formerly the Tigers, as well.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Such a boring Sunday Night Football. But we're winning and its really just counter-programming to the Emmys so what can you do.

What's with all the run plays by the Steelers. The Steelers have a hard time scoring and they don't do ANYTHING fast. They should be going no huddle the rest of the game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So I think the Green Bay - Bengals game was the most interesting of the day. Though I didn't see or catch up on every game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom