• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three consecutive run plays when you have just 1 time out.

Mike Tomlin is the absolute worst head coach when it comes to time management. We all know Ben excels in the 2 minute no huddle, but the Steelers rarely run it.

Vio-Lence

Banned
bears need a 3rd down stop here, otherwise that personal foul on the punt could have been a huge game changer. bears should have had the ball back 24-3.

jWILL253

Banned
Three consecutive run plays when you have just 1 time out.

Mike Tomlin is the absolute worst head coach when it comes to time management. We all know Ben excels in the 2 minute no huddle, but the Steelers rarely run it.

Nah, he's not the worst. I'm pretty sure Mike Martz, Andy Reid & Jeff Fisher are the worst in that regard.

Although, Pete Carroll might be joining them one day...

MechDX

Ed Reed hasn't been on Twitter since he signed. He is tonight and at first I thought he was drunk. Now telling everyone to relax, one game.

This fucking avatar. Stares at me with that grin "I fucked up your life bitch!"

Wheaton you need to catch that bro or else they never letting you on the field

Yeah...unfortunately he may be too new to know how to adjust to Ben's passes. That wasn't a good pass, but it was catchable.

But then again, Ben missed Antonio on that crossing play earlier...short hopped a pass to another receiver....

bionic77

Yeah...unfortunately he may be too new to know how to adjust to Ben's passes. That wasn't a good pass, but it was catchable.

But then again, Ben missed Antonio on that crossing play earlier...short hopped a pass to another receiver....
He was being hit as he threw.

Receivers have to make plays too.

:lol at that bounce.

jWILL253

Banned
Other than a couple big plays, including that TD to AB... it seems that the Steeler's coaching staff's continuous focus on run-blocking is finally catching up with them in the form of Big Ben's toughness.

It was that pick-6 that was especially troubling. Never seen Ben throw a pass like that. It was on a Jon Kitna-level of timidness...

Nice to see Urlacher finding something to do with those commercials. Ignoring his daughter can't take up more than 30 hours a week, can it?

Just got back from Panthers-Giants.

That's what we folks down south call a good ol fashion ass-whoopin.

Panthers picked a convenient time to play their most complete game in the Rivera era. I'll try to post some more complete thoughts later, but its hard to extrapolate from that kind of a lopsided game when you don't know where exactly to draw the line between the Panthers playing really well and the Giants playing really poorly.

Just got back from Panthers-Giants.

That's what we folks down south call a good ol fashion ass-whoopin.

Panthers picked a convenient time to play their most complete game in the Rivera era. I'll try to post some more complete thoughts later, but its hard to extrapolate from that kind of a lopsided game when you don't know where exactly to draw the line between the Panthers playing really well and the Giants playing really poorly.

May be, but the Giants are going to the Superbowl this year. We've been through this shit twice already, lol.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Russell Wilson got asked about being 3-0 in comparison to other NFC West teams during his press conference, and without skipping a beat he dismisses it.

That's what I like to see.

DMczaf

Fuck me.

I hate everything right now.

iUv7CVpqYnPvB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom