• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the points Peyton, but quit with the Welker love affair. Demaryius needs some loving to so I can double up on your connection to him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That drive was

so_good.gif

Spinluck

It's good to see Wes with a QB who will actually throw balls accurately to him when wideopen, instead of throwing to who the fuck knows where and expecting him to make a backflip catch.

Lunchbox

Banned
2 > 0, math is a hardcore pipehitting motherfucker, doesn't matter what century it is you fucking poor!

i know you dont get regular electricity on whatever bumfuck trailer park you watch your games from so missing our 3 is only natural

go give your cousin a kiss as a celebration for beating the raiders, this is your superbowl

Tabris

It's good to see Wes with a QB who will actually throw balls accurately to him when wideopen, instead of throwing to who the fuck knows where and expecting him to make a backflip catch.

413462608_640.jpg

M for Manning. Flip that upside down and you get W for Welker. I'm lovin it!

Turnstile

And Denver has been playing 2nd half football the past 2 games. Holy shit if they don't hate in this game.

Edit: And huge reception /TD

Afrikan

WTF??? WHat a horrible job by that Bronco defender.. he could've tackled him before he got to the endzone...lol....went for the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom