• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Schefter is brave. The jugs machine is what fucked up Stuart Scott's eye. I don't know if those flimsy glasses would do shit to protect his eyes from a football traveling at that speed. PEACE.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Reading some of the NFL Stats after last weekend are nuts...

things like the Lions, Browns, and Bengals haven't all won on the same day since 94 or the fact that Rogers is 5-17 as a starter in games decided by 4 points or less.

Did you know Geno is the 1st Jet ever to throw for 300 yards as a rookie? What about the fact that Pryor is on pace to break Vick's single season rushing record for a QB?

No wonder this fucking NFL season is so shitastic. *Falcon fan grumble*

Lunchbox

Banned
you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

i googled dumbass bitch and found this -

noMUDaA.png

squicken

Everyone keeps blaming Norv - it's not Norv, it's Chud's offense. Norv is OC in name only.

I don't think Norv takes that job if he doesn't get to call plays. Either way, they need to stop.

Lol Hoyer passed 50 something times yesterday, once we find a guy in the draft I look forward to moving to the full Rodgers type offense

But you don't have Rodgers. It's dumb to expose mediocre QBs to that many attempts

jWILL253

Banned
Off-topic, but I'm getting DirecTV installed next Tuesday, and I get Sunday Ticket for free.

For all DTV users with ST, how good is the subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom