• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
step on his neck you useless convicts
This doesn't look like the kind of guy who would support such a criminal act.

KXV1Q4x.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Hahaha, look at that shit. Kudos Raiders, straight out of Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football. HB pass was unstoppable in that game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
unless Manning throws another TD (or another bunch of yards), that McFadden TD Pass will give me a L in my FF League...

unless Manning throws another TD (or another bunch of yards), that McFadden TD Pass will give me a L in my FF League...

That McFadden TD just gave me the lead lol. And I have Peyton on my team while my opponent has Moreno. So I'm pretty concerned about how they score if they score another TD.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

Oh no, what are you going to do????????????

That McFadden TD just gave me the lead lol. And I have Peyton on my team while my opponent has Moreno. So I'm pretty concerned about how they score if they score another TD.

I'm really pulling for your FF team!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

I went 1st, looked like I had a great team with a huge score week one, then boom, half the team is injured, and I'm struggling to reach 80 points (Yahoo) :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom