• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the disfunction in the 9ers lockerroom. I knew shit would start to disintegrate, but who knew it'd be this quick? Harbaugh has no control.

Afrikan

Loving all the disfunction in the 9ers lockerroom. I knew shit would start to disintegrate, but who knew it'd be this quick? Harbaugh has no control.

how long till this happens again though? >_<

mikemcarthyaaronrodgers.gif

why dysfunction? aldon smith having a DUI? did johnny jolly going to jail ruin the packers? there is no dysfunction, just a lack of execution on the field. kap is missing open guys and isn't sure of himself right now. this is causing a lot of stalled drives. as a result, our defense is getting worn down.

take a look at our first half against the seahawks and colts. defense allowed a combined 13 points in the first half of those games. not too shabby against andrew luck/wussle. but then, after continuous 3 and outs (or worse) they just can't continue to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom