• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

I didn't say we want Sanchez. But he would be better than Gabbert. Anybody would be better than Gabbert.

No kidding but they're all trash. Having 6 points in this game instead of 3 is an improvement but not one anyone cares about. There would be no progression with the team at all with either player and then to actually trade something for them and take their cap hit is beyond silly. For almost 9 million dollars or 7 million dollars I'll take freaking Garrard out of retirement.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop calling the Texans elite! You can't be elite with Schoob as your starting QB.

Bench Dalton.

Dude sucks ass. Of course, check my post history: I've been saying it for years. He's basically a Chad Pennington without the intelligence, field-vision, leadership, and accuracy... Like, just some random white guy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Too bad Texans are at home or they could Kiffen Schaub

Did you see Fosters reaction after that Schoob pick 6? If the Texans lose this lol

Top Bottom