• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Godslay

Banned
That's true. I suppose I just look at it differently because they scored more than 7 points.

Yeah. Don't take it the wrong way, I wasn't trying to rub it in. They just have looked consistently bad. Hopefully they turn it around cause if the Cowboys stumble they still have hope.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ahh7EQk.gif

tumblr_lydm6nFS6G1qiy7pqo1_400.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stupid ass Sharpton.

Get fucked Schoob, Pubes and the Texans.

Let's not go crazy here.
I proposed this earlier in the week as well. Consider what we have. An aging D that can't force turnovers and requires re-tooling across the board. Keisel, Troy, Clark, Taylor will all be gone in the next 2-3 years. Miller as well on the offense.

This is not a team capable of competing, and will need to rebuild in several areas before it is able to compete. Why not trade Ben now when you can get a high pick or two for him? You basically want to hang onto him for the next 5 years on the assumption that the other pieces we need will magically fall into place while he's here?

The window on his championship runs has closed. Don't do what we did with Bradshaw and just hang on for multiple losing seasons hoping he's elite enough to carry the team. It's obvious in how often he turns the ball over that he's not elite. When the D was able to back up his slangin' ways we were able to pull out games. The D is done, flat-lined.

I'd trade him before he gets on the plane from London for a 1st and a 3rd (and maybe a conditional next year, 4th/5th).

... why would you break it off short Nicks? You need 16...

just horrible game by special teams. Cut Scott, cut Brown, draft a whole new line. JESUS.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Agreed Schaub sucks, I used to support him up until this season, he's been terrible for 4 straight games. Still, it's the whole team. Even if they get their third win today, it will be 3 wins all on the last play of the game.

If there is any pressure on him at all in the pocket, he literally panics. You can see it happen play after play after play after play.

I can't remember the last time the Brown's were this fun to watch. Jordan Cameron is keeping my fantasy team competitive. I like what they're doing on offense. McGahee looked good towards the end of the game.

Since I've shat on Alex every game, it's only fair to give him credit in this one. Aside from a horrible interception on a slant, this is what I've wanted to see. Throws in rhythm and frequent shots to the intermediate.

Nothing amazing, but I'll take it for now.

Top Bottom