• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
THANK YOU WILSON YOU STUD

THANK YOU LYNCH YOU BEAST

THANK YOU SHERMAN YOU SAVIOR

THANK YOU REFS YOU CAPRICIOUS SHITS

AND MOST OF ALL

THANK YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOB

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
GG Seahawks, I thought we would have a much harder time against you guys though so I guess that's something positive(?) to look at.

GQman2121

Banned
120 million

ivIrvwb4GfMI8.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go 49ers next weekend!

I want the Texans to lose every game so Schoob and Pubes can get the fuck out of Houston.

exarkun

I have no idea how this happened. Other than the backbreaking taint by schoob. Can anyone explain how all of our skill players (outside of Hopkins, but he had 30 ish yards) did well, our defense was relentless, got a pick, multiple sacks, and for the most part contained Russle, and we still lose? Most of russels run yards came in the 4th and OT, when the defense was getting gassed.

I don't know. Anyone halp, please.

I have no idea how this happened. Other than the backbreaking taint by schoob. Can anyone explain how all of our skill players (outside of Hopkins, but he had 30 ish yards) did well, our defense was relentless, got a pick, multiple sacks, and for the most part contained Russle, and we still lose? Most of russels run yards came in the 4th and OT, when the defense was getting gassed.

We have Schaub as a QB and Kubiak as a coach.

rando14

GG Texans. Holy shit what a game, I cant believe it. I'd like to extend my love to my boy Mech especially.

Great statement game for us. And more importantly michael bennett is okay! :)

Smokey

Cushing went down with a concussion.

Also have Kubiak and that fucking rollie pollie Matt Fucking Schaub piece of shit

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

After Cushing left the game our offensive line stopped being completely outmatched.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

vqeiyNc.png

Top Bottom