• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Godslay

Banned
lPANevsl.jpg

Not today Gata...

9PykQrB.gif

Pure money tonight.

Ricker

Wow that touchdown drive by Manning and the Broncos was impressive...about 15 plays,no huddle,drawed an off side etc etc...good stuff.

MechDX

John P. Lopez ‏@LopezOnSports 5m
Texans fans are burning Schaub jerseys in the parking lot. I think that's a sign.

John P. Lopez ‏@LopezOnSports 1h
Lane Kiffin feels bad for Matt Schaub.

John P. Lopez ‏@LopezOnSports 1h
Matt Cassel was better than Matt Schaub today. That is all.

Is the microphone in the Cowboys section or are there more Cowboys fans than Chargers fans at this game? The Cowboys fans have been louder than Chargers fans thus far.

h1nch

Am I the only one who's absolutely disgusted at the amount of commercials that make up an NFL game?

The Broncos game just went to commercial with 2:07 left on the clock. Give me a fucking break.

effzee

That holding call killed that drive.

OLINE needs to get its shit together. Vick is playing well. McCoy when not out of breath is well McCoy.

D about to get raped.

Manning TD #2 coming up. Denver TD # 4.

Game over. GG Broncos fans.

JABEE

That holding call killed that drive.

OLINE needs to get its shit together. Vick is playing well. McCoy when not out of breath is well McCoy.

D about to get raped.

Manning TD #2 coming up. Denver TD # 4.

Game over. GG Broncos fans.
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!

No Surrender!

effzee

For the life of me I don't get why our DLINE or any DLINE doesn't try to tip more passes.

I know Manning is tall and can look over but if you aren't getting to Peyton at least put your hands up and hope you tip a pass.

Top Bottom