• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Velcro Fly

Guys shove each other after the play all the time. The only reason that was called on Moreno is the guy he shoved fell backwards over a guy on the ground. Dumb play but if they call that they have to call it 50 more times a game.

effzee

Why didn't the Eagles burn a time out after that 2nd down play?

Could have close to 30 seconds to do something with the ball.

Oh well down by 8 with one TD being a special teams blunder.

I was expecting but Eagles are playing only mediocre! I'll take it!

Wow seeing the Cowboys highlights. Was hoping Chargers would beat them Greal now Cowboys will be kings of the division at 3-1.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
seattle is regigigas on the road unfortunately
I still would like to see what we'd accomplish with the late 2012 offensive line. Everywhere else on our team has been upgraded, but so far that spot has been a total regression even before the injuries. :(

I'm pretty sure we're last in the league on allowing pressure on the QB after that game. Before we were second to last.

rando14

I still would like to see what we'd accomplish with the late 2012 offensive line. Everywhere else on our team has been upgraded, but so far that spot has been a total regression even before the injuries. :(

I'm pretty sure we're last in the league on allowing pressure on the QB after that game. Before we were second to last.

yup it really sucks. Russ got sacked 5 times today, that is absolutely unacceptable no matter which team we play.

Unfortunately I can't think of what we can do to make any significant changes, kinda handcuffed at this point :(

OHHHH the first hit. Yeah, could've been a flag.

I think Locker tore a muscle the way he grabbed the hip/back of leg. He couldn't get up at all.

Top Bottom