• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Godslay

Banned
Breaking Bad time...

As3wTMC.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good to see Ridley running with confidence. Helps that the Falcons are just not putting up a good fight at the line here, but even still he looked so hesitant last few weeks.

sonicmj1

I watched the Giants/KC game through the Victor Cruz touchdown pass, and I'll stop here so I don't lose all hope in my team.

I can't understand how the offensive situation got so dire. It feels like Hakeem Nicks has vanished completely.

why are the lifelongs always so knowledgeable on gameday?

It amuses me

I'm more amused by the classification system here. Unless someone is doing an obvious drive by, who cares? Am I to understand that you guys are bigger fans or have a monopoly on football knowledge because you're regulars in the thread?

Leave us be. I'll gladly swap my fan resume with you, not that it means a damned thing.

I watched the Giants/KC game through the Victor Cruz touchdown pass, and I'll stop here so I don't lose all hope in my team.

I can't understand how the offensive situation got so dire. It feels like Hakeem Nicks has vanished completely.
No protection for Eli, Special teams abysmal.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm more amused by the classification system here. Unless someone is doing an obvious drive by, who cares? Am I to understand that you guys are bigger fans or have a monopoly on football knowledge because you're regulars in the thread?

Leave us be. I'll gladly swap my fan resume with you, not that it means a damned thing.

Ive been a Steelers fan since the 1997 Championship game when horseteeth beat us. I was born in 1988. How bout you chocha

Narag

Please attach your birth certificate to the resume so we can validate that as well.

Top Bottom