• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

no. the rams won't be in playoff contention. i could make an argument that they are one of the 3 worst teams in the league right now. the niners are a mid-level team who will probably get into the playoffs and then who knows what could happen. and i would rather make the playoffs and at least be in the running than miss the playoffs year after year after year after year. i already played that game and didn't like it! i'll take a playoff loss over being a laughing stock. sorry brotha, we aren't the same :(

LOL.

It was good to see you guys finally beat the "laughing stock" Rams after failing to in both meetings last year. Good on you!

Also, since you aren't a fan, you don't realize that our O Line is decimated by injuries (no excuses, just saying). Our defense got to the Kaepster ok on Thursday and keeps us in most games. We are also the youngest team in the in the league (something else you might not know).

No one gets stabbed in the parking lots at Rams games either.

BTW, in 2002, you think I was happy to get to the SuperBowl, only to have the New England VideoTapers "organize" a win?

Happy to make the playoffs...I suppose that's great for you. Trust me, I took no happiness in "battling" the SeaChickens at 7-9 to see who would get to the playoffs.

Give him a turkey leg. Boost him up!!!
vincenom.gif

LOL.

It was good to see you guys finally beat the "laughing stock" Rams after failing to in both meetings last year. Good on you!

Also, since you aren't a fan, you don't realize that our O Line is decimated by injuries (no excuses, just saying). Our defense got to the Kaepster ok on Thursday and keeps us in most games. We are also the youngest team in the in the league (something else you might not know).

No one gets stabbed in the parking lots at Rams games either.

BTW, in 2002, you think I was happy to get to the SuperBowl, only to have the New England VideoTapers "organize" a win?

Happy to make the playoffs...I suppose that's great for you. Trust me, I took no happiness in "battling" the SeaChickens at 7-9 to see who would get to the playoffs.

who gives a shit if we tied once and lost once last year? we got to the superbowl and the rams sat at home as usual. and you can cry all you want about injuries, no one cares. we were without our top 2 WR's, a gimped TE, without our top 2 defensive players, without 2 of our CB's, and on and on. every team has injuries.

no one gets stabbed in the parking lot at a rams game because there is nothing to fight about. "Hey rams fan, your team sucks fucking dick" what other response can there be but "i know". no disagreements, no stabbings!

you took no happiness in battling the seachickens because you lost. if you don't care about making the playoffs i'm not sure why you bother to watch football. then again if i were a rams fan i would be completely demoralized and hopeless as well. don't worry though, you guys can cut your losses with bradford soon and then start the rebuilding process with another new coach.... in los angeles!

if you don't care about making the playoffs i'm not sure why you bother to watch football. then again if i were a rams fan i would be completely demoralized and hopeless as well. don't worry though, you guys can cut your losses with bradford soon and then start the rebuilding process with another new coach.... in los angeles!

Why do I watch?

I like my team and want them to do well but I'm not delusional. I know we had to rebuild (as we are the youngest team in the league now) and as for your comment about them coming back to LA...yes, please!

Where do you think I'm from, St. Louis?!?! LOL

amazing lol

Classiest fanbase in the league.

Why do I watch?

I like my team and want them to do well but I'm not delusional. I know we had to rebuild (as we are the youngest team in the league now) and as for your comment about them coming back to LA...yes, please!

Where do you think I'm from, St. Louis?!?! LOL

i just want the rams back in LA so i can see an extra niners game every year

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This booing when people get hurt is getting old... I know the pats fans did it too, but cmon that's not even a situation where you fake it.

Top Bottom