• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

TheFatOne

ATL got lucky with the no call. If Gronk come back healthy this offense is going to be really good.
RB was open in the flats on 2nd and 3rd down I thought.

On that 2nd down play Bolden was wide open for a TD. It was a tough read though. Still he should have got that one.

look at that bitch tom brady. his horrible inaccuracy causes an injury to his teammate and does he even check on his teammate? no, he runs over to the ref to complain that a d-lineman had the audacity to breathe on him. go fuck yourself tom!

Godslay

Banned
He was our #1 fan Godslay. He gave the Dodgers so much motivation!!!!

Sensing sarcasm.

You don't know what you're talking about, bro. Get your facts straight before you trash The Yankees. There's nothing to be ashamed about.

Had Jeter over for beers tonight. He's still on my couch, said his schedule is clear until April. I think we are going to try and 100% GTA V in the meantime.

The only reason he threw it was to get the call, too. That's why he threw it at the floor basically. He cares more about the call than his teammate's neck.
Belichek and Brady view the WRs as replaceable parts. Don't care shit about them as people.
You should be required to have at least 1 win under your belt this season to talk to shit.
Hawks have had poor fans who cheer more for the opposition for years
hockey team down there had drawing issues
even the Braves had shit draws in the postseason, on occasion not selling out the place.
now the Falcons...

Do I have to list more Atlanta teams?

TheFatOne

The only reason he threw it was to get the call, too. That's why he threw it at the floor basically. He cares more about the call than his teammate's neck.

I would agree with this. Brady does this, and sometimes like tonight it can come back and bite him in the ass. I hated when Manning would bitch and pout at his receivers. Now Brady is doing the same thing. It's not a good look.

Fantomex

I would agree with this. Brady does this, and sometimes like tonight it can come back and bite him in the ass. I hated when Manning would bitch and pout at his receivers. Now Brady is doing the same thing. It's not a good look.

you're one of the cool Pats fans.

RBH

Belichek and Brady view the WRs as replaceable parts. Don't care shit about them as people.

Hawks have had poor fans who cheer more for the opposition for years
hockey team down there had drawing issues
even the Braves had shit draws in the postseason, on occasion not selling out the place.
now the Falcons...

Do I have to list more Atlanta teams?
In recent years, this is a myth that's been propagated for too long now.

Top Bottom