• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Kacar

I'm telling you they only threw the flag cause it was clear the safety was lowering his helmet and launching at him. He would of killed him if had gotten down slower.

Colasante

The Broncos are ruining this season. Any time I think a team looks good, I realize, "Yeah, but they look like garbage compared to the Broncos." Now I get why everyone in America hated the Patriots during the 2007 season.

Lunchbox

Banned
The Broncos are ruining this season. Any time I think a team looks good, I realize, "Yeah, but they look like garbage compared to the Broncos." Now I get why everyone in America hated the Patriots during the 2007 season.

candle that burns twice as bright, burns out twice as fast

high scoring teams never win the superbowl. not worried about the ponnies. Once Gronk and glass jaw danny is back we are contenders

vikki

But why did they hate us for all those other seasons?

Trey

I'm telling you they only threw the flag cause it was clear the safety was lowering his helmet and launching at him. He would of killed him if had gotten down slower.

We flagging intent now? "You looked like could have hurt someone, so we'll throw a flag just to be safe."

effzee

Yup and barring any crazy defensive breakdowns in this years playoffs, I think its pretty much a lock that Broncos will make the SB at least.

Top Bottom