• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

MechDX

Looking at the lettering font on the front of the Dolphins jersey I am getting the sudden urge to watch Spiderman on my PS3

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Its still really amusing to me Ice Cube went from gangsta to making family movies and beer commercials

funny-ice-cube-first-i-was-like-but-then.jpg

Fantomex

i mean who doesnt right

Recently? I said that I disagree with almost all of their patenting claims (on legal and moral grounds) and that they're a corporation looking for money.

#apologist

Did i ever tell you I love Chris Isaak? Especially Graduation Day and Wicked Game.

Power Slaaaaaaam!

Furyous

Freeman is just hanging out eating tacos.

Freeman is too good to tank. Besides, Schiano clearly FUCKING SUCKS. KJ2 was right by the way. Josh should wind up in Minny. Freeman for Ponder, any takers?

I figured out what we need. We need Tesus. We need Skip Baseless talking about us everyday. Tesus will 'dem fiery leadership 'tangibles to the team. The Squeelers are in our division and Ray Lewis/Ed Reed are gons. Tesus' maximum two completions a game should get us to 0-12. Our ratings in the final 120 seconds should break records. Can you imagine Tebow signing jerseys at Glenville High School? He can give out turkeys on St. Clair live on ESPN.

Godslay

Banned

Zeke

Its still really amusing to me Ice Cube went from gangsta to making family movies and beer commercials
thats what you call a smart business man, he makes his money and is far better off then say people like DMX or Ja Rule or any other washed up rapper trying to keep it real. Cube is my number one favorite rapper

MechDX

Sean Pendergast ‏@SeanCablinasian 5m
ICYMI, Texans S @ManningUp38 said on our show today players had players only meeting. Said Antonio, Ed Reed & Andre did a lot of the talking

Retweeted by PDS

Damn. Wonder if Ed called Ray for advice on the Schuab issue.

I'm in San Antonio, at a sports bad and one TV has espnews on which is showing highlights of the heat winning the championship, feels so good.

This has become a thing. QBs are totally picking on him every game. What's sad is there's no one better down the depth chart. How is that possible? PEACE.
Rookies need to get healthy, Patterson's groin went from bad to worse seemingly overnight. Yeah, it's not a good situation to be in.

PBY

Banned
This has become a thing. QBs are totally picking on him every game. What's sad is there's no one better down the depth chart. How is that possible? PEACE.
Sucks so much.

We're gonna have to roll the die on some of these 4th downs if we wanna win this game, can't let Brees have the ball

Top Bottom