• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Furyous

The Browns have to stop all this winning game bullshit. We need to sign the shittiesr QB we can find and "evaluate our talent" by going 0-12 the rest of the way. Teddy is a can miss prospect but we need a franchise QB. Lombardi is obviously tanking so why not go all the way.

Who's the shittiest QB we can sign to start the rest of the way?

Broank

Gruden is right. Those long developing stretch plays are dumb when you need an inch and the defense is all out trying to penetrate.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The Browns have to stop all this winning game bullshit. We need to sign the shittiesr QB we can find and "evaluate our talent" by going 0-12 the rest of the way. Teddy is a can miss prospect but we need a franchise QB. Lombardi is obviously tanking so why not go all the way.

Freeman is just hanging out eating tacos.

Pimpwerx

Sturgis is a boss, but I'm not looking to brag about our kicker tonight. We need to get some TuDs. We moved the ball against a damn good defense just now. More of that. PEACE.

Why run it with Thomas there when Miller is looking like he can beast against this D?

Stupid.

He carried it a decent amount that drive. I can't fault it. Plus, DT has been decent on short yardage this season. PEACE.

cdyhybrid

Someone say Sherm?

lqOVtdk.jpg

Calm down little guy, you're always so furyous. With the two 1st picks if anything we can trade up to get someone. But I think Johnny Manziel might be able to be had later in the draft, and he's arguably one of the best qb prospect in the draft. He can maybe even sit behind HoHoyer if he keeps this up

Pimpwerx

Gruden is right. Those long developing stretch plays are dumb when you need an inch and the defense is all out trying to penetrate.

Pretty much a universal rule in college and the pros. I'm not mad at it. The left side of the line is far better than the right side all season, and they pull block very well. It was just one of them deals. At least we got points. PEACE.

Top Bottom