• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

LJ11

I've never seen a player who moves his legs as fas as Sproles. They're a blur, like watching a roadrunner cartoon.

jbug617

Banned
Freeman releasing a statement. Some quotes are on twitter.

"I have agreed to take, and PASSED 46 NFL-regulated drug tests over last year/half"

"Like millions of Americans, I have ADHD and I have been prescribed and permitted to take medication to treat this condition"
Breer thoughts:

@AlbertBreer Players who are prescribed drugs are entered into Stage 1. Josh Freeman has released a statement (via @RapSheet) saying that's why he's in.

Pimpwerx

Those turnovers were killers this half. I'm not deflated. We're a second half team last season and so far this season. Adjust, regroup and let's get shit in gear for the 2nd. We start with the ball. Punch it into the endzone and we're right back in it. Defense has done its thing, with the glaring exception of that bonehead Nolan Carroll. I didn't think anyone could make me hate them as much as I hated Richard Marshall, but Carroll has done that. Dude is fucking ten shades of bad right now. PEACE.

squicken

I've never seen a player who moves his legs as fas as Sproles. They're a blur, like watching a roadrunner cartoon.

People talk about Tavon and RG3 tearing up Oklahoma but what Sproles did the in the Big12 Championship game was far more impressive. It was insane what he did that game

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Freeman releasing a statement. Some quotes are on twitter.

"I have agreed to take, and PASSED 46 NFL-regulated drug tests over last year/half"

"Like millions of Americans, I have a Taco Bell addiction and I have been prescribed and permitted to take medication to treat this condition"

Breer thoughts:

Damn shame.

Josh Freeman issued a statement Monday night saying he "voluntarily" entered the NFL drug program because he takes medication to treat ADHD.

"I have NEVER tested positive for any illegal drugs or related substances," Freeman said. "Further, I have agreed to take, and have PASSED 46 NFL-regulated drug tests over the last year and a half. ... I have ADHD and I have been prescribed and permitted to take medication to treat this condition for the entirety of my NFL career. Well over a year ago, I took a different medication for the same condition (Ritalin rather than Adderall), and to assure everyone that the error was a one-time mistake, I agreed to be voluntarily tested in the 'NFL Program'." The confidentiality of Freeman's medical status has been violated, and he and the NFL Players Association plan to take action.
Freeman is MAD.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just making sure I can use minus.
jO7eAmSgdip58.jpg

Top Bottom