• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Lunchbox

Banned
So NBA 2K hits tonight? I want next gen version but that doesn't have lebron mode right?

heres a room full of people who give a shit about what bar you watch basketball from or what game you play

7tSLBcE.jpg

LJ11

People talk about Tavon and RG3 tearing up Oklahoma but what Sproles did the in the Big12 Championship game was far more impressive. It was insane what he did that game
Was still a young buck then, remember watching him shred teams. Dual threat QB too if my memory is good. Tough to defend, hasn't slowed down at all. His acceleration is sick.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
i hate turnovers. I hope Tannehill starts his legend here with an epic comeback.

whats new with the Wii u update bros?

i hope Tannehill's legend starts another week, instead gets a nice thorough blowjob from his wife to console him for the taint he's about to throw.

Pimpwerx

Halftimes are really short these days. Damn. I went to walk the dog and the half has already started. Didn't look like I missed much though. C'mon defense. Let's get a turnover. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

How many snaps has Soliai played tonight? I don't remember seeing him since the first quarter. I wonder if his leg is bothering him.

Well, that's a hole that's going to be tough to climb out of. Fuck, man. Shula and Mercury Morris gonna be poppin' bottles again this year. :( PEACE.

Top Bottom