• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Pimpwerx

It's been a while since I've wanted a Phins game to end. This is a bit painful.

What's the timetable on Wake's injury? Last I heard, it was 6-8 weeks. That would be brutal if true. PEACE.

Meh, only up 3 TDs = fair game to pour on a few more.

This isn't pee wee ball, these are grown men! If they don't want to get clowned on, they should play better.

"This team" that Ireland built, you mean? Do you like the "moron" or what?

He is a moron. He actively drives good players away cause they don't even want to be associated with him. Signing overrated WRs to giant contracts, getting rid of actual productive ones. He has been the biggest reason this team has been stuck in a rut for so long.

He gets lucky every once in a while, everyone does. This organization would be much better off without him.

Hunter S.

I have to point out because it is cool, Peyton put up 52 without the Broncos getting turnovers last game and two games in a row. Broncos need more turnovers. Answer: Von fucken Miller and Champ Bailey. Hopefully.

Pimpwerx

He practiced this week and was questionable until the last minute. Should be back next week.

Awesome. We need him back.

That last pick was hella garbage. I'm glad this one is in the books. Thrill (I'm gonna call him that until he gets a proper nickname) can't feel bad. Flacco is making the GDP of a small country, and he had a worse game this weekend. PEACE.

He is a moron. He actively drives good players away cause they don't even want to be associated with him. Signing overrated WRs to giant contracts, getting rid of actual productive ones. He has been the biggest reason this team has been stuck in a rut for so long.

He gets lucky every once in a while, everyone does. This organization would be much better off without him.
Blah blah blah, where was this the first three weeks? Ireland is an idiot at times but this team is getting better and he's the one who built it. Bush didn't fit here anymore and Marshall was a locker room cancer. Wallace was a near necessary acquisition to open this offense up.

Blah blah blah, where was this the first three weeks? Ireland is an idiot at times but this team is getting better and he's the one who built it. Bush didn't fit here anymore and Marshall was a locker room cancer. Wallace was a near necessary acquisition to open this offense up.

I guess we're supposed to say after every win "I'm happy we won BUT Ireland is still a moron!"

Pimpwerx

That game made my night. Im squeeing.
Gg Dolphins. You guys arent bad at all. I fully respect that team.

GG to the Saints. Beat our ass, but this is still our best start in a long time. Plus, playoffs are still on our horizon. One loss is still just one loss. I'll worry if we make this a habit. However, we've beaten two playoff teams from last season already.

Saints looks like the best team in the NFC. I don't know if I'm premature on that, but goddamn they look good. PEACE.

Nothing has to be said every week. It is a universal truth that Ireland is garbage. We don't need to mention it anymore.

Top Bottom