• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

ShaneB

Finished watching Breaking Bad (now done 6 episodes), and I see the game is well in hand for the Saints, is the Saints offence really that scary as well?

Mindlog

I get it now. Fernando Rodney IS Greg Schiano. Must break the curse of recent Tampa teams pissing away games at the end*

That was a hell of an interception.

They were already part of the greatest Monday Night comeback..
We do not speak of such things in this thread.

Pimpwerx

Wallace is terrible doing anything other than running in a straight line.

We're starting to learn this. Seems their lack of chemistry in the preseason wasn't completely a fluke. Seems like they're just not getting it. I wonder if Tannehill goes out hours before game time and practices with his wideouts like Peyton does. He's gotta work on his timing with Wallace. He was in sync with Hartline pretty much from jump. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

We could use a big receiver that isn't afraid to make catches in traffic and can run after the catch

hmmm..............

:(
Yeah, but he was crazy and...

Yeah, I'd take his crazy ass over Wallace right now too.

What about a big play running back? Who may or may not play in Detroit right now.

Meh. Bush will get injured again, and we'll all remember why he wasn't re-signed. PEACE.

effzee

Yeah, but he was crazy and...

Yeah, I'd take his crazy ass over Wallace right now too.

Meh. Bush will get injured again, and we'll all remember why he wasn't re-signed. PEACE.

I thought Bush played really well for you guys and the reason he was let go was money?

Pimpwerx

I thought Bush played really well for you guys and the reason he was let go was money?

He was injured all the time, and not able to run the way Philbin likes. He was in Philbin's doghouse much of last season.

Considering he's a great receiver, we didn't throw to him very much. Miller fits our offensive scheme better, but hindsight makes that look a little murkier. I wanted us to keep him, but I accept that we weren't using him properly anyway. Miller will be great for us, once we get a line that can actually run block. PEACE.

long bomb to wallace for td

onside kick

onside kick

that's all we need

Top Bottom