• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

effzee

Maybe Bradford is like David Carr. Talented when drafted, but turned into damaged goods by his team. :(

Was just thinking this. Schotty can't be helping either.

Are they all not under 6ft and speedsters? Also If you had Tavon he'd be there for the future. So sure Maclin wouldnt be involved this year.. but your future would be that

I'll take that future. I was thinking midget like Sproles or Welker.

Good win I guess. Kap looked like shit but I won't complain with a win. I kind of feel sorry for the rams. Just an awful offensive line which makes Bradford look worse than he is. Sorry squick, hope they move to LA!

Drakeon

Good win I guess. Kap looked like shit but I won't complain with a win. I kind of feel sorry for the rams. Just an awful offensive line which makes Bradford look worse than he is. Sorry squick, hope they move to LA!

Important point is we have 10 days to prepare for the Texans. Just glad some of our guys our getting some rest.

So much for the NFC West being a great division. Rams used to have a solid defense with a serviceable offense, Cardinals were starting to have hope, and 49ers used to be contenders with the rest of the league. Now we see this shit.

Seahawks will show they are much less frightening on the road Sunday.

effzee

Need a better QB, Vick taking you guys no where.

He is on a one year contract. No one expects him bavk next year or to be in any long term plan. If there was a qb they really loved in this years draft they would have taken him.

Still Vick is at least average to above average. You really see terrible QB play when you see guys like Bradford, Gabbert, and Big Ben play.

Top Bottom