• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

jbug617

Banned
Bradford contract

$9 million this year, Next year makes $14 million and the year after that $13 million. I believe his contract was the last crazy rookie contract.

jakncoke

Banned
He is on a one year contract. No one expects him bavk next year or to be in any long term plan. If there was a qb they really loved in this years draft they would have taken him.

Still Vick is at least average to above average. You really see terrible QB play when you see guys like Bradford, Gabbert, and Big Ben play.

your mom is hamster and your father smelled of elderberry

Somehow this thread moved roughly 1k posts even though this game was boring as fuck.

squicken

Bradford contract

$9 million this year, Next year makes $14 million and the year after that $13 million. I believe his contract was the last crazy rookie contract.

none of that is guaranteed. this was his last year of guaranteed money. he'll get another year b/c you can't put a rookie behind this OL.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Buffalo and Cleveland? Fuck that

Bills @ Browns?

ugh

This thread will be one the deadest moments in its history. If we move 2 pages it'll be a miracle

1156.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Didn't say they'd lose, just that they won't be the same all powerful team that they are at home. Probably will be a tight, low scoring, defensive game.
Honestly, the story all season long, outside of penalties, has been the state of the offensive line. It was spotty in the preseason and against Carolina, and now it's achieved banged up status despite making improvements. Starting LT out for several weeks, starting RT likely out this sunday, and our starting center has a hurt arm but may be OK by game time. Luckily, we have some promising rookie tackles on the roster.

Even looking at last year, we never lost by more than 7 points, and our defense performed even as Wilson was learning and our run game was getting into shape.

Now, does this bode well against a D-line with elite level players? Not really, but Carolina's front 7 is pretty damn good too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bradford contract

Damn. All non-squicken Ram fans have my blessing to squicken.

The Rams pretty much have to extend him to get his contract manageable. Give him a 5 year contract with a $20M bonus, cut him and then just eat the $4M/yr cap hit.

So the 49ers aren't terrible, but Seattle is so good that they not only beat you once, they beat you in your next game. Bet everything against Jacksonville on Sunday (as if you weren't going to do that anyway).

Drakeon

Fuck me, Staleys down.

Goddamnit, guess we won't have Staley for at least a few weeks. Great. :(

Just praying he's not out for the season.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i was on the other side of the room and not paying attention to the already boring game until I heard what I thought was screaming.. .then looked over.. damn wtf happened

Top Bottom