• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

rando14

Giovani Bernard, Jason Snelling, and Marcel Reece.

Have to start 2 RBs.

oh thats tough. Well then Rice and ummmmm Bernard I guess. Snelling and Reece are scrubs but snell's gonna get time since sjax is broken. Then again browns rush def is good... Honestly feels like a coinflip lol

jakncoke

Banned
You used to be cool :(

I'm highlighting players who make an impact on the team. Julian Edelman does that, but because you're just trying to be a little cunt, I shouldn't even bother to have this conversation.

The Pittsburgh Steelers = Nobody. And you can't win shit against anybody, relevant or irrelevant.

Then why didnt you do the same for us? I'll accept you dont know shit about football and are bitch ass eurotrash hannah montana fan

Not at raping though.

And not sucking.

RookieArrested.jpg

bigben.jpg

chris_rainey.jpg

Steelers only draft angels.

Then why didnt you do the same for us? I'll accept you dont know shit about football and are bitch ass eurotrash hannah montana fan

I did. Feel free to bold players I didn't. I'll accept you don't know how to read and are a piece of trailer trash Ohio punk ass bitch, now go run off and cry in a corner because people in this thread are being mean to you

bionic77

On behalf of America and the Steelers I would like to apologize to the entire nation of England.

Not just for Gene Simmons singing the anthem but also for this sham of a football game we are sending over there. Not even Floridians deserve this.

why the fuck is gene simmons doing the national anthem? and why is the american national anthem being performed outside of the US?

oh they're doing god save the queen lulz

Top Bottom