• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
At least you guys got whoever Weeden is banging.

g258000000000000000a76a9d4ed1a0cc0f195d7bcdd3616477411c2b20.jpg

vs.

tumblr_m37hndtl4m1r2spi2o1_250.jpg

Better than Bust Belicheat!

2010 was a good year, besides that you guys did absolutely nothing.

2012 - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
RD SEL # PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
1 21 Chandler Jones DE Syracuse
1 25 Dont'a Hightower LB Alabama

2 48 Tavon Wilson FS Illinois
3 90 Jake Bequette DE Arkansas
6 197 Nate Ebner DB Ohio State
7 224 Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska
7 235 Jeremy Ebert WR Northwestern

2011 - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
1 17 Nate Solder T Colorado
2 33 Ras-I Dowling DB Virginia
2 56 Shane Vereen RB California
3 73 Stevan Ridley RB LSU

3 74 Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas
5 138 Marcus Cannon T Texas Christian
5 159 Lee Smith TE Marshall
6 194 Markell Carter LB Central Arkansas
7 219 Malcolm Williams DB Texas Christian

2010 - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
1 27 Devin McCourty CB Rutgers
2 42 Rob Gronkowski TE Arizona

2 53 Jermaine Cunningham OLB Florida
2 62 Brandon Spikes ILB Florida
3 90 Taylor Price WR Ohio U.
4 113 Aaron Hernandez TE Florida
5 150 Zoltan Mesko P Michigan
6 205 Ted Larsen G North Carolina State
7 208 Thomas Welch OT Vanderbilt
7 247 Brandon Deaderick DE Alabama
7 248 Kade Weston DT Georgia
7 250 Zac Robinson QB Oklahoma State

2009 - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2 34 Pat Chung DB Oregon
2 40 Ron Brace DT Boston College
2 41 Darius Butler DB Connecticut
2 58 Sebastian Vollmer T Houston
3 83 Brandon Tate WR North Carolina
3 97 Tyrone McKenzie OLB South Florida
4 123 Rich Ohrnberger G Penn State
5 170 George Bussey T Louisville
6 198 Jake Ingram C Hawaii
6 199 Stryker Sulak DE Missouri
6 207 Myron Pryor DT Kentucky
7 232 Julian Edelman WR Kent State
7 234 Darryl Richard DT Georgia Tech

2008 - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
1 10 Jerod Mayo ILB Tennessee
2 62 Terrence Wheatley CB Colorado
3 78 Shawn Crable OLB Michigan
3 94 Kevin O'Connell QB San Diego State
4 129 Jonathan Wilhite CB Auburn
5 153 Matt Slater WR UCLA
6 197 Bo Ruud LB

You've been such a terrible troll recently.

Browns coulda had Tannehill, his Wife, and Doug Martin. But Holmgren didn't even take the Tannehill workout serious, he didn't even show up for it. As a result we missed out on Lauren Tannehill.
Tannehill was super risky. He showed a lot of raw talent and athleticism but he only played two years of QB in college so it was very difficult to predict what his ceiling would be. If it wasn't for Sherm I doubt the Dolphins would have grabbed him, honesty. Obviously it's still early but so far I am loving what I've seen from him and I expect him to keep getting better.

<3 Tannehill

2010 was a good year, besides that you guys did absolutely nothing.

You've been such a terrible troll recently.

You highlighting warm bodies is supposed to prove something? Julian Edelman? Seriously?

The New England Patriots = Tom Brady. Only now he can barely scrape together wins agains irrelevant teams. Let's see how much faith you have in your team when Ryan Mallet is running the offense with all of those Belichick draft successes.

jakncoke

Banned
You highlighting warm bodies is supposed to prove something? Julian Edelman? Seriously?

The New England Patriots = Tom Brady. Only now he can barely scrape together wins agains irrelevant teams. Let's see how much faith you have in your team when Ryan Mallet is running the offense with all of those Belichick draft successes.

You miss how he highlighted Matt Slater lol

Lunchbox

Banned

brady is a belichick draftpick as well you 0-3 scrubs

maybe i'm just not that infatuated with blondes but i don't think lauren tannehill is some goddess. no questions asked that i would want her inside me but you can see hotter girls 7 days a week in LA. sorry lauren!

Hunter S.

Broncos fans? Have you heard rumors of Champ coming back as a safety instead of his normal CB position? Man can tackle very well as a safety needs to.

bionic77

stealers only achievement this decade is buying the refs against a shit seahawks team and barely beating the cardinals

avoiding Brady in the playoffs is their superbowl
2 Super Bowl wins dude. No one else has had as much success as us in the past 10 years.

One day your team will get back there to lose again (I don't hate you enough to pretend that your team will even win a single legitimate SB). And one day you may get to live in a first world nation. I mean even Cleveland is an upgrade over that turdburger you live in that's otherwise known as Michigan.

Are going to soon devolve into the sharp knees type conversation?

Emma Stone is C-level at best.

You used to be cool :(

I'm highlighting players who make an impact on the team. Julian Edelman does that, but because you're just trying to be a little cunt, I shouldn't even bother to have this conversation.

The Pittsburgh Steelers = Nobody. And you can't win shit against anybody, relevant or irrelevant.

Top Bottom