• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Maybe so. Have to get to the playoffs first. So we will cross that bridge when we get there.

You've done a masterful job at trying to keep the Broncos' season in perspective so far. I genuinely don't think I'd be able to do the same if my team was playing like the Broncos have been. Bravo.

Godslay

Banned
You've done a masterful job at trying to keep the Broncos' season in perspective so far. I genuinely don't think I'd be able to do the same if my team was playing like the Broncos have been. Bravo.

I fell for that trap last year. Get to the playoffs, show up, and hope the ball bounces your way.

These TDs are beautiful, and it's fun football, but get it done in the postseason. It's like eating cotton candy for dinner, it won't satisfy you.

How did you not understand that...lol

I understood the reference, I just don't believe in the sentiment that having the best record disqualifies you from the Super Bowl. None of their games have been all that competitive. I haven't seen anything yet that points to them not being the best team in the AFC at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom