• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

I understood the reference, I just don't believe in the sentiment that having the best record disqualifies you from the Super Bowl. None of their games have been all that competitive. I haven't seen anything yet that points to them not being the best team in the AFC at least.

The last dominant regular season team to win was the Saints, no? And even the Pats got there and almost won. Right now Denver is the NFL's best team. But it makes sense for their fans to be level headed, cause we all know good teams can go cold in the Playoffs. But right now they have a better shot than anyone. Peyton played in the cold last year, and they had the game in their grasp. But we all know what happened after that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so what are the chances that Matt Schaub becomes the first QB since the merger to throw a taint in 4 straight games?

Narag

On GAF? If you didn't know him, wouldn't you just assume he's a fucking weirdo? It's not like there's no precedence on this forum.

I think I would.

Everyone's a fucking weirdo on GAF. It's why people waste so much time on damage control for their e-rep.

Broank

Julius Thomas has really turned into a player. I remember a couple years ago in pre-season you could see he was a freak but he seemed lost out there.

Colasante

BV7S4nbIMAAHEM5.png:large

Brady looks like he's in a French New Wave film. I wish he could play quarterback half as well as he dresses, though.

Patriots7

If the 16-0 Pats could be beat what makes you think this team won't lose. It is only week 5
Eh, the Pats were extremely one-dimensional.
Look at the last couple of games that season. Baltimore laid the foundation, the Packers under Matt Flynn exposed us, the Giants nearly beat us, and then did in the rematch in the Super Bowl.

Manning has three stud receivers, a TE that's going off, a really good running game and one of the best defenses in the league.

It's their Super Bowl to lose at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom