• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR, you could have kicked the field goal instead of attempting 2 point conversions.
OR you could have had a stop on defense
OR you could get a takeaway.

it's stupid to to question shit, you have no idea what's going to happen. romo couldve thrown a taint as soon as they got the ball. the KR could've fumbled. it's dumb. stop being like espn with stupid couch coaching.

Wtf are you talking about? We are taking about one decision, made late in the game with like 2 minutes left that so many coaches seem to bungle. This is not 2nd guessing some random call that happened in the 3rd quarter after the fact.

Draxal

Welp, Clowning for Clowney. And holy shit, Coughlin is actually going to get fired at the end of season, I thought it was impossible, but this is an implosion on all three levels.

squicken

The Rams have more penalties and penalty yardage on special teams than on offense and defense combined. Think of the play counts and that boggles the mind. Tavon left the stadium with his eye black still on and wouldn't talk to the media. Had about 3-4 big returns wiped on pointless penalties this year

Revolver

2013-10-0614_55_48.gif

That was a thing of beauty. Fooled the state of Texas with that one. I was watching with some friends and we were all like, "WTF just happened?"

I almost feel bad for Romo, played the game of his life and all anyone will remember will be the INT.

eznark

Banned
Welp, Clowning for Clowney. And holy shit, Coughlin is actually going to get fired at the end of season, I thought it was impossible, but this is an implosion on all three levels.

I wonder if he'll resign in a couple of weeks, during their bye week. If he wants to keep coaching, he may as well make himself available early and get a few weeks of TV money while he is at it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Awesome special teams is awesome

Martin running in water

Narag

Seda or Ghaleon should go ahead and trace mech's IP so we can contact local authorities if Schaub throws a taint.

Caja 117

Nothing to address there. No one thinks Brady isn't at least a decent QB, but he's never won anything and is a whiny little shit. He's the AFC's Jay Cutler.

Ok, Opinions are just that, Opinions. No matter how much you want to dismiss the 3 super bowl, they have the 3 thropies.

And when Cutler does something like going 52 straight game with a passing TDs or have the single season recod for passing TDs then you can compare him to Brady, Brady is regarded one of the best QBs ever, and only those fans that hate him try to prove different without using facts. Im not replying about this again.

Lets go boys!!!! Someone tried to break into my truck on Friday, fucked up a window, both door locks, and the ignition cylinder. Guess what I got to do all day today? All I need to fix on her now is do some welding on some stress fractures on the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom