• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
PhdLNcf.jpg

When you really stop to think about the Texans name it is odd. Can you imagine the Los Angeles Californians?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Freeman to Minnesota? That all but guarantees a Jeff Tuel start for the Bills. Go Tuel! Sorry Bills fans.

Drakeon

Good win. Bad CK. Not a good sign for the team moving forward.

I'm hoping our mostly cake schedule allows him to get back on track. Here's who we have the rest of the year:

Vs Cardinals (won't be a walk in the park, but we really should be able to beat the Cards)
@ Titans (this one will be tough, but they have Fitzmagic in there, so probably not too tough)
@ Jacksonville [actually in London] (lol)
Bye
Vs Panthers (should be relatively easy with how terrible they've been as of late, outside the seemingly anomaly of the Giants game)
@ Saints (hardest game left on the schedule, no doubt)
@ Redskins (shouldn't be too hard, might be tougher than I'm giving it credit for if RG3 is finally healthy by then)
Vs Rams (Rams are worse than last year, should beat em twice)
Vs Seahawks (Toss up game, hoping we have Aldon, Crabtree and Manningham back by then, along with possibly Carradine activated off the PUP list)
@ Buccaneers (lol)
Vs Falcons (Should be tough, but given it's at home, I'd lean Niners, especially with how the Falcons have looked so far this season)
@ Cardinals (Not sure how likely a sweep is, but still not convinced Card's are a good team, especially w/ Palmer)

Zozz

Banned
God, this team is such a disappointment. Why get Freeman if you don't start him.... This is going to be a rough season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob still the starter?

God if only McNair had the balls to come out and say "No Gary he isn't and oh btw you're fucking fired so it's not up to you any longe.... bitch"

Oh well, at least I can focus all my nerves on the Rockets. Another wasted Texans season under two simple minded and slow fucks. I'll at least get some joy out of seeing Schoob throw another pick 6 next week, lets add to the record!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They signed Pat White but he probably going to back up Tuel.

At least for the first week. There's no way they could start him so soon. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts the following week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
When you really stop to think about the Texans name it is odd. Can you imagine the Los Angeles Californians?

That sounds far worse though lol

Seahawks blame officials despite their own constant holding and pass interference

http://www.indystar.com/article/20131006/SPORTS03/310060053/1058/SPORTS03

eat a bag of dicks seachickens. you get away with more shit than anyone else in the league so you deserve a bad call here and there.

as for tonights game, i'm sorry texans-gaf. as i said previously, i live a life of peace now and have no ill-will towards you. we both had to endure shitty QB play but instead of involving in a potential defensive slugfest, schoob took it into his own hands to make it a blowout. best of luck to you until we meet in the superbowl!

p.s.

remember, he's only a phone call away:

Jeff_Garcia.jpg

Colasante

Is it possible that Terrelle Pryor is better than Colin Kaepernick? I'm 99% sure he's not, but is it possible?

I'm 50% sure he may be better than Cam Newton.

Is it possible that Terrelle Pryor is better than Colin Kaepernick? I'm 99% sure he's not, but is it possible?

I'm 50% sure he may be better than Cam Newton.
Ehh, I don't know about that, but out of all the "athletic" QB's, Pryor does look the sharpest right now. Whether that is due to people not really planning for him because of the typical underachieving status of the Raiders, I could not say. I've liked what he has shown so far, and I'm a Denver fan.

MechDX

Jerome Soloman nails....well everything!

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/10/solomon-five-things-we-learned-in-texans-loss-to-49ers/

Five things we learned from the embarrassing performance:

1. Quarterback Matt Schaub is in a bad place mentally.

Schaub deleted his Twitter account last week. If he is smart, this week he should erase any trace of him from Facebook. Hell, he probably needs to just go ahead and cancel his Randalls Club and Kroger Plus cards too. Hey Matt, send the family on vacation and get somebody else to do your grocery shopping for awhile. And whatever you do, don’t Google yourself. It is going to be ugly out there.

After a horrible week, for Schaub to come out and throw another touchdown to the wrong team on the first play had to be devastating. He looks like a dead man walking and is playing like one.

It is sad to watch.

2. Head coach Gary Kubiak is in a bad place mentally.

At halftime Kubiak told Michelle Tafoya of NBC that he has bigger worries with his team than Schaub. Um, the hell you do, Coach.

Before anybody else got a chance to make a play, Schaub had the team in a hole. How in the world do you not recognize that a quarterback who has set a dubious NFL record of having passes returned for touchdowns in four straight games is your biggest problem?

It isn’t fair to the other players for Schaub to not be on a short leash. Not an incompletion, or even an interception, but the type of interception that he threw to start the game, and almost threw several more times in the game, should have led to T.J. Yates warming up in the bullpen. Or as was suggested in Twitter, T.J. Ford, or T.J. Hooker, or even a lingerie department clerk at T.J. Maxx.

It has almost gotten to the point where the defense has as much chance of scoring off a Schaub throw as the Texans do

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
YO WE IS PLAYMAKERS GRAB THIS BAT IF YOU BELIEVE AND THEN LIKE THE PHOTO ON FACEBOOK FOR 6 GOD POINTS THAT CAN BE USED TO CURE A CHILD OF CANCER BUT ONLY IF THE CANCER IS TERMINAL. WE MUST PROTECT THIS BAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom