• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Dallas gonna break the broncos win streak just like they broke the saints win streak a few seasons back, peypey winless in Dallas!
we're gonna get killed ;(

Yep, no question. I could see the Chargers and Chiefs hanging with any team in the league. I'd be shocked if Denver doesn't split games with the Chiefs and Chargers.

I'm not above saying that Denver, Kansas City and San Diego cannot all make the playoffs this year. With the parity in the NFL, I think it can happen. Of course that would mean teams like Houston, Miami and Tennessee would end up getting left out in the cold. But when I look at their schedules, I can see the divisional games giving way to the home teams, and all of the out of division games look winnable. Kansas City plays Tennessee, Houston and the Colts; so if they win those games, they hold a tie breaker over the entire AFC South should a wild card spot be in contention. San Diego plays the Dolphins, Bengals, and Colts; so the same goes for them. I still believe Denver will win the division, but those other teams will make Denver work for that title.

This is loser talk. Crap teams mush mouth junk about keeping it close. Colts start their dynasty now. And they do that by taking out trash like the Seahawks

Eh, it's cool that Luck did so well in SF when the 9'ers knocked him around like a pinata. I don't trust that line to keep him upright.

cdyhybrid

We're due for a loss after getting away with one last week. However, even though Luck is better than Schaub, pretty much every other part of the Colts is weaker than their Texans counterpart.

Should be a good game.

HPhins54

Neo Member
Expected to lose to the Saints (especially on the road on Monday night). They have a very talented offense.

I'm happy with 3-1. The team is young, so I expect mistakes to be made, but so far, they have exceeded my expectations. If you told pretty much any Dolphin fan we'd be 3-1 after the first month, we'd take it in a heartbeat.

Looking forward to the Ravens game. It'll be a tough game, but I think it's winnable. We certainly match up better with their offense than we did with the Saints. Hopefully Wake will be back for that game.

Also, I'm guessing the dude trashing Tannehill has only seen 1 game this season from him (that game being tonight's loss). He was decent in the first 3 games.

We're due for a loss after getting away with one last week. However, even though Luck is better than Schaub, pretty much every other part of the Colts is weaker than their Texans counterpart.

Should be a good game.

if you just run the ball you will probably win the game with ease. we ran all over the colts and for some reason we stopped running in the 2nd half.... even though it was 10-7 at halftime. gore averaged like 10 ypc in the game but our idiot OC was stubborn and kap sucked.

p.s.

i hope the colts win

cdyhybrid

if you just run the ball you will probably win the game with ease. we ran all over the colts and for some reason we stopped running in the 2nd half.... even though it was 10-7 at halftime. gore averaged like 10 ypc in the game but our idiot OC was stubborn and kap sucked.

p.s.

i hope the colts win
Go Hawks

squicken

p.s.

i hope the colts win

Russell hasn't had a good passing game all year vs an NFL team. He's great at imrpov and jump ball throws. Colts made Kap throw to win. They'll do the same to Russ

cdyhybrid

Russell hasn't had a good passing game all year vs an NFL team. He's great at imrpov and jump ball throws. Colts made Kap throw to win. They'll do the same to Russ

Panthers are an NFL team, last I checked. They just don't have an NFL QB or an NFL HC.

Spinluck

I agree, if we get them to throw we have a chance, we did a great job at containing Kaep's mobility for most of the game. But their gameplan really helped us. For some reason Harb's thought he should choose the week they go against the Colts to prove that Kaep can run a pro style offense and carry a team with his arm. Even though they were running the ball well. There is no way they take carries away from Lynch this week, I'm still hopeful though! If we play mistake free we it could very well fall into our hands. Even though the offenses we've faced haven't been great, I just hope some of that defensive momentum carries over.

TGrAbaI.png

:jnc

filler

Banned
ALL YOU ASSHOLES PICKING AGAINST DA RAIDAHS ARE GONNA BE SORRY

PRYOR WILL BE BACK AND THERE'S NO STOPPING THIS TRAIN BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!

living on the east coast sucks, I work too damn early for this shit

squicken

I agree, if we get them to throw we have a chance, we did a great job at containing Kaep's mobility for most of the game. But their gameplan really helped us. For some reason Harb's thought he should choose the week they go against the Colts to prove that Kaep can run a pro style offense and carry a team with his arm. Even though they were running the ball well. There is no way they take carries away from Lynch this week, I'm still hopeful though! If we play mistake free we it could very well fall into our hands. Even though the offenses we've faced haven't been great, I just hope some of that defensive momentum carries over.

If Kubiak wouldn't have been an idiot he could have crammed Tate and Foster down Seattle's throat. The Colts won't give up on the run or use counter-intuitive personnel strategies. Wayne isn't AJ, and there's no Watt on defense, but unlike Schoob, when it gets tight, Luck won't wilt

Colts are winning. Have faith

cdyhybrid

If Kubiak wouldn't have been an idiot he could have crammed Tate and Foster down Seattle's throat. The Colts won't give up on the run or use counter-intuitive personnel strategies. Wayne isn't AJ, and there's no Watt on defense, but unlike Schoob, when it gets tight, Luck won't wilt

Colts are winning. Have faith

If the Seahawks win will you :you to whoever we're playing the next week in hopes that they beat us?

We must forgive one another as He has forgiven you!

OUR BRETT IS AN AWESOME BRETT, HE REIGNS!!!!

Has your quarterback thrown an interception?

FORGIVE!

Let him enter your hearts, for you will be cleansed, my brothers!

I want you to say it:

I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE ABANDONED MY FAVRE!!!

WEXmRNVl.jpg

Go back to the Packers!
Thank you for showing me the light, brother!

squicken

If the Seahawks win will you :you to whoever we're playing the next week in hopes that they beat us?

No. The Texans failed for every reason I squckened off that team. Kubiak and Schaub isn't a life for anyone. If the Colts do what Schoobiak didn't, then I am home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom