• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ whos idea was it to have a game start at 11:35 pm

Stupid baseball, because we still share a stadium with the A's. Takes 18 hours to convert the field for football. And then the NFL has an agreement with NBC that no other game can be aired during Sunday Night Football, so gotta wait till after that's over.

Fox318

CoDgOfS.jpg

All-Pro Daryl Washington is finally back bitches!!!! Dan Williams should be too, defense's power level going up! Hopefully D Wash isn't too rusty so he can shit on Scam.

THU
Buffalo at Cleveland Tough call but CLE at home and Horton's D starting to click.

SUN
Early
New Orleans at Chicago
New England at Cincinnati
Jacksonville at St. Louis
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at NY Giants
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis Upset inbound! Probably not but there's a decent chance

Late
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas

Night
Houston at San Francisco

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta

Whatever Tannehill did to you and your gf...

...I love it. Stay salty. PEACE.

Why do you hate all things Miami

2nd place forever for u

Truth hurts. The O-line certainly didn't help, but Tannehill was the best player on the Saints tonight.

Chefs think they are better. :)

That's Kansas...the Chefs are from Missouri. Don't let the name fool you. We know who we are (and that's why we voted the Seahawks #2).

I do love these Monday night games. Fucking hell we need to shore up that o-line though. See how we do on the road these next 2 weeks, though it's the pats in that mid October freeze I'm worried about. We gotta keep pace with the seahawks, reeeeeeeallly don't wanna have to go into Seattle in January. This team does not do well in the snow.

cdyhybrid

I do love these Monday night games. Fucking hell we need to shore up that o-line though. See how we do on the road these next 2 weeks, though it's the pats in that mid October freeze I'm worried about. We gotta keep pace with the seahawks, reeeeeeeallly don't wanna have to go into Seattle in January. This team does not do well in the snow.

It's pretty rare that it snows here, usually only week at a time or so, but we had a pretty crazy snow game vs. the Packers back in the Shaun Alexander era.

jakncoke

Banned
Stupid baseball, because we still share a stadium with the A's. Takes 18 hours to convert the field for football. And then the NFL has an agreement with NBC that no other game can be aired during Sunday Night Football, so gotta wait till after that's over.

18 hours? Buckle up your bootstraps and cut that time by 95% you lazy ass Raiders org

Honestly though, Chargers/Raiders game is a game no one besides the fanbases care about

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
THU
Buffalo at Cleveland - Shit game, so Cleveland has double home-field advantage.

SUN
Early
New Orleans at Chicago
Jacksonville at St. Louis - Rams exposed as real worst team in the NFL
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at NY Giants - Eli finally gets a defense to pass through
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis - RT Giacomini out for another couple weeks, DE/OLB Irvin and C Unger both likely to play.

Late
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas

Night
Houston at San Francisco - If the Colts can do it, an infuriated Texans certainly can.

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta

Minnesota at Bye
Pittsburgh at Bye
Tampa Bay at Bye
Washington at Bye

Tebow>Badford

Don't be ridiculous. Bradford is better than any players on the Jets

THU
Buffalo at Cleveland - Hoyer nation. Gordon and Cameron future

SUN Early
New Orleans at Chicago - Chicago is a good team but the Saints are hot right now. Offense looks unstoppable. Defense is solid enough to limit jPout. On the other hand, Chicago D is a turnover machine and Brees will throw a couple interceptions. Still picking the Saints
New England at Cincinnati - Brady has found his groove. Bungles will win their division but it's weak these days
Jacksonville at St. Louis - Rams gonna win in a nail biter of the battle of the worst teams of the league
Baltimore at Miami - Lolphins gonna slap around the pathetic Ravens.
Philadelphia at NY Giants - Chip is a shitty coach of a shitty team but still not as shitty as the Giants and Ellie
Detroit at Green Bay - This pick is just for you :kas, you poor, banned, delusional bastard, and you Heavy, you racist piece of shit. Green Bay has a better QB, but Detroit is more well rounded and finding their groove
Kansas City at Tennessee - KC is good Titans are hipless
Seattle at Indianapolis - Hawks aren't as good at home but still Solid. Luck's dropped TAINTS luck running out

Late
Carolina at Arizona - Cards are much better this year and Carolina is the same. Could easily go the other way though, Panthers front 7 are elite. No denying that
Denver at Dallas - Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week

Night
Houston at San Francisco - Battle of the closed windows! Any team starting Schaub has their window more closed. Unless the 9ers start Dahl

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland - Sorry Raiders. Pryor can't get it done and Chargers are playing pretty well

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta - Failcons are shitty but not as.shitty as Geno. Or Rex

Doomsayer

THU
Buffalo at Cleveland - Believeland strikes again.

SUN
New Orleans at Chicago
Baltimore at Miami
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee - Fitzmagic is dead
Seattle at Indianapolis

Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas

Night
Houston at San Francisco

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta

Looks like a lot of road victories this weekend...

jakncoke

Banned
THU
Buffalo at Cleveland - Shit game, so Cleveland has double home-field advantage.

SUN
Early
New Orleans at Chicago
Jacksonville at St. Louis - Rams exposed as real worst team in the NFL
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at NY Giants - Eli finally gets a defense to pass through
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis - RT Giacomini out for another couple weeks, DE/OLB Irvin and C Unger both likely to play.

Late
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas

Night
Houston at San Francisco - If the Colts can do it, an infuriated Texans certainly can.

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta

Minnesota at Bye
Pittsburgh at Bye
Tampa Bay at Bye
Washington at Bye

Oh you got jokes Hito

minx

Surprised at all the people picking da Bears. Sproles and Graham and going to style all over us. Bears will come back to earth this week after the foolish media ranked as as high as #4 in the league.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Surprised at all the people picking da Bears. Sproles and Graham and going to style all over us. Bears will come back to earth this week after the foolish media ranked as as high as #4 in the league.
Yeah, probably. I think they have a chance for upset, though.

Bears are good. Saints are damn good and really hot right now

JABEE

We must forgive one another as He has forgiven you!

OUR BRETT IS AN AWESOME BRETT, HE REIGNS!!!!

Has your quarterback thrown an interception?

FORGIVE!

Let him enter your hearts, for you will be cleansed, my brothers!

I want you to say it:

I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE ABANDONED MY FAVRE!!!

WEXmRNVl.jpg

Thank you for showing me the light, brother!

I'm glad you're back in your rightful home.

The Fraudgers era will end soon. Favre will come out of retirement and right the ship for the Packers. Favre is one guy who won't let you down in the 4th quarter. Guaranteed.

Kiryu

THU
Buffalo at Cleveland

SUN
Early
New Orleans at Chicago
Baltimore at Miami
Detroit at Green Bay (I gotta hand to GB WIN since they got bye week to prepare against Detroit)
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis

Late
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas

Night
Houston at San Francisco

Owl Time
San Diego at Oakland

MON
NY Jets at Atlanta

How do I figure why Seahawks will beat Colts?

Look at how Seahawks and Colts dominated 49ers...

Seahawks dominated 49ers by 29 - 3 and Colts dominated by 27 - 7

Let's do the point difference.

Seahawks will have +4 point lead over Colts on the road! :D

Take it as grain of salt though!

Great OP Chuckddd. But you forgot the other gif in that game where the ref helped assist Washington for the TD..

Also Oakland organization is dumb. Move the game to a different venue. Or have it in San Diego. There's plenty of Raider fans to make it a home game

Caja 117

New England at Cincinnati - Brady has found his groove. Bungles will win their division but it's weak these days

Ufffff, GAF picking Pats as favorites to win, that only feels like a jinx, Patriots to loose their first game of te season against Cincinnati.

Other games KC over Titans (no locker, no luck) Colts over the Seahawks, Niners over Houston, and Bears over NO.

And Giants to stay out of the win column for at least another week.

Doomsayer

Ufffff, GAF picking Pats as favorites to win, that only feels like a jinx, Patriots to loose their first game of te season against Cincinnati.

Did you see how the Browns dominated the Bengals? Dalton is still wildly inconsistent and seems easy to scheme against.

As much as I loathe the Patriots, Bellicheat can scheme AJ Green out of the game (much like he did to Julio Jones who is better) and force Dalton to use his other targets.

Bengals are wasting all the talent they have on the offensive side of the ball.

cajunator

Banned
Congrats, buddy! Your team was a beast tonight. Brees, Sproles, and Colston made me come back from a 56 point deficit plus Lamar Miller giving him another 13 pts for a 30 pt victory :D

Thanks. It was rough being the lone Saints fan in here last year with all the bounty stuff and prodding but I feel so much better about this team. They have a complimentary defense again and if the rungame gets rolling they will be tough to hang with.
the Chicago game will tell a lot. We havent won there yet. Chicago forces turnovers and we are prone to that. However our defense is also a lot more capable of punching back. Its going to be a great test.

What the fuck have the 49ers done to be put as an option for the 2nd best team in the NFL behind Broncos in Sportsnation's poll but not the Chiefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom