• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
He has to feel that pressure and step up. Watch this drive. Watch his feet and how still they are. Think of Peyton and how he will always keep them chopping

I've watched him slide up into the pocket before (although it was preseason, which we both fell victim to). I think on that play he had very little time to do so.

Fox318

ZW0bcor.png

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Tuel Time needs his Al Borland to step up on this drive.

Bad throw. And not really sure why they wanted the FG. Worst case they turn the ball over and get 4 attempts to blow up Tuel in the end zone for a safety.

Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay

What do you think is more likely: Tuel marching the Bills down the field or Cleveland getting yet another sack? Besides, these two teams strike me as ones that want to gamble.
Tuel would disagree with you... my God his throws are Tebow-esque. I think that FG might've won it for them.

Godslay

Banned
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay
Hoyer please be okay

Never seen so much whining over a guy who is having a decent game considering coming off of the bench from injury.

Gobias

Banned
Never seen so much whining over a guy who is having a decent game considering coming off of the bench from injury.

Weeden isn't that terrible.He's certainly better than Campbell and good enough to win this game. He is not, however, good enough to put together a consistent and meaningful season. We won't go anywhere far with him, where with Hoyer there was at least some optimism.

jakncoke

Banned
Any truths out of the Beason for Nicks trade rumor or is the panthers fan i talk to a dumbass and the others on twitter im reading also dumb. Doesnt seem plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom