• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Who signs freeman first browns or bills?

It's a matter of numbers.

NRqFYN2.png

n1Pvwg4.png

Bowser

Any truths out of the Beason for Nicks trade rumor or is the panthers fan i talk to a dumbass and the others on twitter im reading also dumb. Doesnt seem plausible

Didn't hear anything about this so went searching. This is a local Charlotte radio guy:

Brett Jensen ‏@Brett_Jensen
Been at a charity event all night do sorry if late on this: Hearing Beason to Giants is likely if not already done.

Brett Jensen ‏@Brett_Jensen10s
Beason passing physical is key.

Brett Jensen ‏@Brett_Jensen45s
Panther players were told of trade. Again, must pass physical.

Doesn't say for who/what tho.

Also, I just remembered, but Thomas Davis, who is Beason's best friend on the team, tweeted earlier today:

Thomas Davis ‏@TD58SDTM 3h
Sad Day

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tuel needs to fucking relax. He's missing open receivers.

UberTag

These fools need to just quit it with these passing plays.
Tuel's not going to start connecting.
Just run all 3 of your running backs.
At the same time. Every play.

Hell, run the ball with Graham too. Just don't throw the Fing football.

Yo I think Tebow is a better QB than Tuel. JESUS.
I would welcome Tebow as a backup QB in Buffalo.

Bowser

Hmm...

Mike McCartney ‏@MikeMcCartney7 4m
Still just a rumor at this point, but hearing the Beason trade could be a big one

Pimpwerx

How does Matt Miller get a Football Life episode, and how do Lions fans feel about it? That dude set that franchise back a full decade. WTF? PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
Not singling out Bowser, but once people start in on a QB it's over. None of these guys are out here with Welker, Decker and Thomas(es)

Same shit happened with those guys with Tebow. Go back and look at some of the routes they ran when he was in town. They were lazy and didn't try to get open. Rightfully so in some cases, but still. Obviously Decker and DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom