• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

Dolphins D looks a lot better but the offense has forgotten how to finish drives. That's what got them to 3-0, start sucking in the red zone and you'll keep losing.

D and special teams both look great and we're still very much in this. We normally start slow and hopefully we'll light it up in the second half.

We've got a two minute drill to execute here first!

methodman

Banned
wow GREAT play by luck. gets the seahawks offside on 3rd and 20, then takes a shot downfield and gets a PI for the first. dude is the best young QB in the nfl no doubt

So Dierdorf will bail Brady out and get him a furious handjob after the Pats score 3 pts, but if the Jets score 10 in a half he calls it "sloppy football".

I hate this man with the passion of a thousand suns.

Colasante

I'm not watching the Seahawks-Colts games and I understand the Seahawks have a good defense, but how can Trent Richardson only have 3 yards at the half? The guy is just not good.

Duram dropped what would of been a big catch to at least put us in the 5 yard line and possibly give us a halftime lead. Duram is disappointing me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom