• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Donald Brown breaks a tackle, starts taking off, then local tv cuts to a truck commercial where you get a duckcall and shotgun if you buy one.

fml

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chefs fans. Why no love for your beard?

da5tm.Em.81.jpeg

Lucky to only be down by 13. The offense managed to get a few things going, but they've been largely abysmal. The defense somehow got a few stops, but I don't know how. Has anyone seen Julius Peppers? I think he may have retired alongside Urlacher.

witness

Great first half of football for the Saints. No turnovers, 3 sacks and constant pressure and the offense rolled in the second quarter. Come out at the start of the second half with another TD to crush their throat.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Duram dropped what would of been a big catch to at least put us in the 5 yard line and possibly give us a halftime lead. Duram is disappointing me right now.
Well in his defense he's a terrible WR to begin with. If he wasn't college roommates with Stafford there's no way he's even on this team.

I don't get why, if the Lions even had an inkling that Megatron wasnt going to play, they didn't at least plan on installing a stronger 2 TE set. I mean, Pettigrew/Scheffler isn't Gronk/Hernandez, but it's light years better than Broyles/Durham.

Doorman

The Pack should be ashamed that they're only winning by 3 points. Jesus the Lions have been playing like...well, like the Lions. I can't even...just....mph.

Picked the Giants in this game. Figured they had enough heart left to show up against the Iggles. They're much worse than I could've imagined though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Great first half of football for the Saints. No turnovers, 3 sacks and constant pressure and the offense rolled in the second quarter. Come out at the start of the second half with a other TD to crush their throat.

From you mouth to God's ears. Too bad I can't watch this game, or any NFC game right now. Fucking Jerry Richardson.

ShaneB

God fucking dammit, I get home, load up Gameaccess... and the first thing I see are god damn highlights from the Seahawks game spoiling the first half for me. FUCK.

sangreal

Why does the Chiefs D have 30 points in fantasy?

ESPN is broken and gave them 3 TDs

GAME NOTICE:
We are currently experiencing issues with live scoring and are working to address them as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom