• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Seriously, what idiot decided to change the color of the penalty flags to pink when all the players have pink towels on?

The flags and the first down line are overkill. Just looks awful and negatively impacts the viewing experience. So dumb. By 2020 the NFL will mandate teams dye their turf pink.

Oozer3993

How did I not guess it was related to him

I hate to break it to you, but you're being trolled. It's an abbreviation for user jakncoke, who used to post the old :lol smiley all the time. When it was taken away, the NFL thread regulars started using :jnc instead in tribute.

Well in his defense he's a terrible WR to begin with. If he wasn't college roommates with Stafford there's no way he's even on this team.

I don't get why, if the Lions even had an inkling that Megatron wasnt going to play, they didn't at least plan on installing a stronger 2 TE set. I mean, Pettigrew/Scheffler isn't Gronk/Hernandez, but it's light years better than Broyles/Durham.

Seriously though why isn't Faurie playing. That dude has looked good in the sample size they gave us this year.

Spinluck

I just remembered Ballard. I really wish he never got hurt. I feel like the Trent Trade was a desperation move or twitch reaction. But yea, Bradshaw and Brown have been having statement games/plays since then.

Lol Colts D.

Juicy Bob

I hate to break it to you, but you're being trolled. It's an abbreviation for user jakncoke, who used to post the old :lol smiley all the time. When it was taken away, the NFL thread regulars started using :jnc instead in tribute.
You can tell I'm a n00b to NFL-GAF. Cheers!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
If I ran into Moose Johnston on the street and didn't know who he was, there's no way I'd recognize him as a former football player.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
DO you post on Saintsreport? Check PMs

Nope, I follow the NFL pretty much through this thread. I get emails from Tom Benson trying to sell me Pelicans bullshit all the time since I'm on the Saints mailing list and thats about it. Need a new shirt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom