• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is missing more pieces than offense and one player isn't going to change that. Offense can keep us in games and one tackle can make a more significant difference, IMO.

We argued about this before.. I think you can get a good piece on the oline 2nd and down. Clowney could be a once in a generation guy.

We argued about this before.. I think you can get a good piece on the oline 2nd and down. Clowney could be a once in a generation guy.
What I want generally doesn't matter. Reese will fall in line with your thinking anyways ( he loves drafting dline high) but I don't think they'll end up with the #1 pick regardless. Though they may not have to as I don't see the Jaguars passing up on a QB.

What I want generally doesn't matter. Reese will fall in line with your thinking anyways ( he loves drafting dline high) but I don't think they'll end up with the #1 pick regardless. Though they may not have to as I don't see the Jaguars passing up on a QB.

Yeah it's watercooler talk. Jags got the 1st on lock. Still, giants look awful.

h1nch

Who the fuck is the Jags OC? Because that person needs to be fired.

They had 1st and goal and MJD didn't touch the ball at all.

MKAllDay

Coughlin: "We've had guys open and we need to get them the ball".

That is probably the kindest way of saying "My quarterback is playing like ass".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom